Saturday, May 5, 2018

Fused Glass Update

Its been awhile since I’ve posted. I know you should post every day but that’s just not how my life is. Honestly I don’t think you all have time to read posts daily either. So here goes my fused glass update. In my last post I talked about a class I took in Las Vegas at the Glass and Bead Expo. Today I am talking about the second class I took there.

Below are some photos from the class. The class was called Fritography with a Twist with Michael Dupille as the instructor.


I can’t give away his secrets but I can say that we used his product called VitriGel with glass powders using two different techniques of creating art on fused glass. I love using the product. I’ve been using aloe vera gel for powder painting techniques but this gel is much much better. I am so interested in creating fine art with fused glass and this class was right up my alley. Below are my first pieces I did in the class. I don’t do my best work in a class situation but it was fun and my pieces aren’t too bad. Check them out below.

You can go to Michael Dupille’s website to purchased his products and videos I just purchased his beginning Fritography Video and can’t wait to receive it.

No comments: