Thursday, January 3, 2019

Practicing My Digital Painting

I’ve been practicing my digital painting and also working my way through an online digital drawing and painting course using the Procreate app. Procreate is one of the best digital painting/drawing apps I’ve used. I have used it for quite some time but there are lots of things I haven’t discovered about using the app so I decided to buy into an on line workshop. It has proven to be worth the money as far as learning the mechanics of the app. One of the things I’ve learned is to use the drawing guide and the symmetry tool. It is very helpful in drawing objects that have a symmetrical form as in the wine glass. I have softened some edges so it doesn’t look to mechanical after the initial drawing. That choice is up to you.

No comments: